The Smartest Way to Choose Your Diet
Free additional analysis of your 23andMe, Ancestry or MyHeritage data
- Food & nutritionCaffeine consumption
- Physical traitsMorningness
- SportsEndurance performance
Nutrition Advice Report
Genomelink combines your current self-reported body conditions with genetic trait analysis to provide personalized nutrition advice that comes with speciﬁc food recommendations catered to you!
Fitness Advice Report
We believe you can improve your fitness outcomes by being better equipped with deep knowledge of yourself. In the Fitness Report, you will get detailed advice on aerobic training, resistance training for power and resistance training for building muscle size.
Response to Vitamin E Supplementation
Alcohol Drinking Behavior
Social Communication Problems
Novelty Seeking Behavior
Harm Avoidance Behavior
Fear of Pain
Facial Emotion Recognition Ability
Word Reading Ability
Brain Arousal at Resting State
Waist Hip Ratio
Lean Body Mass
Body Fat Mass
Adipose Tissue Type Ratio
Post-Exercise Heart Rate Recovery Rate
Heart Rate Increase During Exercise
Habitual Physical Activity
Your data. Always private.
- HIPAA-grade SecurityOur server is set up in accordance with the requirements of the federal-level security standards for safeguarding protected health information.
- Clear Consent FirstWe will never sell your DNA data without your explicit opt-in consent. You always control how you want to use your data.
- Completely DeletableYou can delete your data from our server whenever you wish. We fully respect and support your data ownership.