Last Updated: December 25, 2019, effective January 1, 2020
We currently uses third party Subprocessors to provide infrastructure services, and to help us provide customer support and email notifications. Prior to engaging any third party Subprocessor, we perform diligence to evaluate their privacy, security and confidentiality practices, and executes an agreement implementing its applicable obligations.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. Cloud Service Provider United States
- Google, Inc. Cloud Service Provider United States
- Zendesk, Inc. Cloud-based Customer Support Services United States
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a Mailchimp Cloud-based Email Marketing Services United States
- SendGrid, Inc. Cloud-based Email Notification Services United States
- Stripe, Inc. Cloud-based Payment Gateway Services United States
- PayPal, Inc. Cloud-based Payment Gateway Services United States
- Facebook, Inc. Cloud-based Online Social Networking Services United States
- Snap Inc., d/b/a Snapchat Cloud-based Online Social Networking Services United States
- Formagrid, Inc., d/b/a Airtable Cloud-based Spreadsheet-database Services United States
As our business grows and evolves, the Subprocessors we engage may also change. We will endeavor to provide the owner of User’s account with notice of any new Subprocessors to the extent required under the Agreement, along with posting such updates here. Please check back frequently for updates.
AWAKENS, Inc. (Genomelink)
2150 Shattuck Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94704